Saturday 30 November 2013

The wait is over... TSH 3rd Edition available this weekend!

   Hi guys,

   I know, I slacked off a bit more. These are the wonders of being an indie, self-pubbed author - THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A DEADLINE. But now that I've got that off my chest, here's another wonderful bit of news.

   You guessed it, time to bring Mad Mel back out of retirement:






   For the next week, but only on Goodreads, the 3rd Edition will be available for FREE, in its entirety. Come the 7th of December (that's the 6th of December for the mob on the other side of the International Date Line) the excerpt will be trimmed back to 25%. Sadly, no Kindle freebies this time, as I need to get TSH over onto Smashwords!

  So, if you feel the need to paint your face blue and run, bloodied and screaming like a madman, towards a free book, get yourself hooked up with Goodreads and take a dive straight into TSH (Don't forget to check out my other reviews, and since I'm promoting other people - friends only -, go onto Amazon, type in The Stolen Karma of Nathaniel Valentine, and enjoy the work by Justin Bloch [bring on your second book!])

  That's it from me today. I'm going back to the weekend, so as always...


   Have a good one!
   T. M. Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment