Saturday 25 May 2013

May Last Post

   Hi guys,

   Well, been a fun month, and yes I've been posting like crazy.  The VBT has come to an end (with my congratulations to my free eBook winners!) and I have now moved onto Smashwords.

   I have updated the Where to Buy page, including new purchasing opportunities. Apart from Amazon, CreateSpace, Kindle and Smashwords, you can also find The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart at Barnes & Noble and for the Kobo eReader.  Further links will be included as they become available - I'll soon be on Nook!

   Also keep your eye on the Shared Links page, I'll have updated information in there soon

   As the month draws to a close, you'll notice a slow-down in posting (and hopefully an increase in the History of Talbadas, but it's a bit hard balancing work, family, writing, watching Arrow, and trying to fit in gaming night).  Something will have to break, and hopefully its not the writing!

   With that, I'll bid adieu, as I don't expect a need to post for the next few days, though there may be one more spot in me.  Got to cut down and get back on the hardstyle and the manuscript.

   Have a good one,
   T. M. Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment