Saturday 13 April 2013

Page Added / Updated

   Hi guys,

   I have added a "Work Update" page to keep you updated with my progress through my writing (excluding the History of Talbadas).

   This will feature proofing updates of TSH, as they are made to correct the second edition.

   If you happen to find a proofing error, jump a comment here or on the Facebook page and let me know about it - you will be awarded with a Like and a +1.  I stand by my product, but without an editor at present, it makes proofing difficult.

   I have also added the Where to Buy page, featuring links to my buying pages.  While I post Amazon links and my CreateSpace eStores, you can find The Torment, The Shadow, The Heart at your favourite online book store.

   I have also updated the Sample My Work (formerly Samples of My Works) page with an excerpt of the chapter, Metallurgy.  Lamented (along with the following A Crude Homage) as "page after page" of swordmaking, you'll also come across some world building, character development, and a spot of romance that was overlooked.

   For now, I'm back to Volume Two of The Hero of Talbadas, and my other projects.

   Cheers,
   T. M. Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment