Sunday 24 February 2013

From the Desk of the Author - 24 Feb 2013

Dear followers and visitors

What a difference a week has made.  From the heady heights of flogging off 439 copies in my Kindle Free Days, sales of TSH have dropped off to the roundest of numbers, 0.  But I'm not disappointed; in fact, at the moment it's a waiting game for the reviews to start coming in, and very soon there will be the official media release!

I have a plan, and if I can pull it off, it seems that the follow-on to TSH, The Fear, The Sundering, The Journey will be ready for release in 3 months.  "How?" you might ask.  Well this is the benefit of having worked on a project for six years.  FSJ already exists on paper, except I have planned to make a fair few changes to the narrative so it flows better, and gets where it needs to go quicker.  Don't want to dally, but the Hero of Talbadas has a purpose in life...

So anyway I'm going to shift to end of week updates, and resume the History of Talbadas (sorry if you're hanging out for a new entry but the book comes first; the history to the fantasy world, which authors might sell for a price, or else bury in some appendix or another, is going to be available mostly free for you to enoy.

I say "mostly free" because I'm not giving everything away; but the history will help understand a lot of the background to Talbadas and its place in history.

And if I'm done before three months, I'll start writing something else - maybe the Misadventures of the Evil Patrick Dempsey (duh-duh-duhm). Head full of ideas and all that!

Stay tuned and send me your wonderful reviews, am looking forward to hearing the good, the bad, and the ugly - will gladly post your views here.

Cheers!
T. M. Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment